- From the LP Binder main menu, ensure your store number is listed in the Store # field and click II Shrink Strategy.
- From the Shrink Strategy screen click Add New Strategy.
- In the Department Filter field, click the drop down arrow and select the store department to assign the new strategy.
Note: Once selected, a strategy can be assigned to a different department using the Department box at the bottom of the screen.
The Available Shrink Strategies table changes to reflect the chosen department.
- Review the strategies.
Note: Use the scroll bar on the right to view all of the strategies.
- Click Select to choose the strategy for your store.
The strategy moves to the bottom of the screen.
Note: Wording in the strategies can be altered after they are selected.
- or -
Type your own strategy in the Strategy field at the bottom of the screen. Be sure to assign a Frequency and Department. Then, go to step 7.
- Review the Strategy, Frequency and Department fields and make changes as needed.
- In the Responsible field, type the name of the person who will implement and monitor the strategy.
- Click Add to save the strategy.
- or -
Cancel to delete the strategy without saving.
- Repeat steps 3-8 as necessary.
Note: It is recommended that stores limit themselves to five strategies.
- Click Return To Store Strategy to view the chosen strategies.
- When you are finished, click either ePortal Home or Main Menu to quit the strategy screen.