- From the SODA main menu, select Credit
Auth Log Inquiry. Go to step 2.
If you are on the SODA
Order Exceptions screen, highlight an order.
Click View Credit Auth Tran Log under Inquiry Options.
Go to step 3.
- Type the necessary criteria in the appropriate field and click Find.
- Log transaction date
- Customer number
- SODA order Number
- Credit card number
- Review the information on the screen.
Example: Reference the above screen shot.
When the customer places the order, the tender is NOT charged.
The first line in the red box represents SODA requesting authorization to charge the tender.
- The second line in the red box represents the tender telling SODA that the charge is authorized.
When a team member completes the pick-confirm process in SODA, SODA asks to charge the tender for the purchase.
- The first line in the blue box represents SODA asking to charge the tender for the purchase.
The second line in the blue box represents the tender giving SODA permission to charge the tender for the purchase.
If you see TRUE in the Resp Code of the second line, you know the charge was successful.
Note: The two credit response fields that may help you troubleshoot a credit authorization exception are the Auth Code field and Resp Code field.
- To view more data about a transaction, select
the line and click Extended Data.
- Click Go Back to return to the
Credit Auth Transaction Log Inquiry