Use this option to adjust an item that was coded to the wrong department.
- On the Inventory Adjustment Request selection page, select Create a New Request.
- In the Select Adjustment Type field, select: Department Adjustment.
- At the prompt, verify your selection and click OK.
The Department Adjustment request window appears.
- Complete the fields in the window. View Field Definitions.
Department the item was coded under.
Correct department number for the item.
The MMS or CourseTracks vendor code associated with the document being adjusted.
Type of document requiring an adjustment. The options are:
Identifying number on the document you selected in the Doc Type field.
Batch # (Found on PA)
Extended retail amount (units x retail price) on the original document
Extended (units x cost) on the original document.
Reason for Adjustment Comment
Explanation or any other comment you want to make about this adjustment. (Required)
User ID of the person submitting this request. (View only)
Date and time the request is submitted. (View only)
Identification number for the adjustment request that is assigned by the system. (View only)
- Click Submit.
- At the prompt, verify that you want to submit the request and click OK.
- At the prompt, click OK.
The Inventory Adjustment Request Status Screen appears.
- View information or select new parameters at the top of the page, and click Run.
Click Return to go back to the Inventory Adjustment Request selection page.