Use this procedure to record the monthly fee for the use of a campus card.
- Per the campus-specific contract, Follett pays the campus card fee to the campus for use of their campus cards. The fee is set up with each campus card account. Partner with your regional manager to confirm your store's operating agreement referencing the campus card fee % or an annual amount.
- Set up the campus card fee in CARRR in the Edit Major Account screen to indicate the pre-determined business fee for campus card accounts.
- Initiate an adjustment in CARRR to account for the campus' contractual discount prior to monthly billing. The adjustment displays on the statement. This shows the campus their discounted amount when billing.
To set up a campus card charge in CARRR for a specific major account:
- Select Account ProcessinguEdit Major Account from the main menu.
- Select Campus Card Rate, then enter the percentage amount.
Note: The percentage rate is a pre-determined business fee for campus card accounts.
- Select Save.
To record the campus card fee adjustment:
- From the main menu, select Adjustment Initiate New Adjustment.
- Select Record Campus CardFee.
- Click Select Customer to select the customer. Tell me how...
Type the Customer Number and press Tab.
The customer's name and account information appear. View field definitions.
|Customer Name||Customer name.|
|Major Account Number||Account number on the major account.|
|Major Account Name||Name on the major account.|
|Adjustment Amount||Amount of the campus card fee you want to post to the account. Calculate the fee based on the current billing period only.|
|Attachment||File name of any attached document.|
|Notes||Comments added to the account.|
|Original Customer Balance||Customer account balance before the fee is applied.|
|Total Adjustment||Total amount posted to the account in this transaction.|
|Customer Balance After Adjustment||Balance of the customer account now.|
- In the Adjustment Amount field, type the amount of the campus card fee to add to the account.
- Select Browse to attach supporting documentation.
- To add a comment, select Add New. Tell me how...
- Verify that the total adjustment and the customer balance after the adjustment are correct.
- Select SaveuOK.
Refer to the CARRR Billing & Invoice Maintenance TIP topic for additional details.