- From the main screen, select Payment ProcessingWire Transfers.
- Select the status of transfer(s) to view. Statuses are:
- Open Wire Transfers - wire transfer you are waiting to receive.
- Received at Home Office - wire transfer received at home office.
- Canceled - wire transfer that has been canceled.
- In the Date Range fields, type a beginning date in the From field and the ending date in the To field to view wire transfers for a range of dates.
- Click the Find button.
Wire transfer information is displayed in the grid at the bottom of the screen. View field definitions.
|Remitter||The name of the of the group sending the check.|
|Major||Major account number.|
|Wire Transfer Date||Date the wire transfer was initiated.|
|Expected Date||The expected date to receive the wire transfer.|
|Reference||Identification number assigned to the wire transfer.|
|Amount||Dollar amount of the wire transfer.|
Status of the wire transfer.
|Received||Date the wire transfer was received.|
- To export the wire transfer information to Excel, click the Export button.
- To open the Excel file, click the Open button or to save the file, click the Save button and enter the location to save the field.
- To let the home office know a wire transfer is coming, select the Initiate New Wire Transfer button and complete the screen. For instructions, view the following: