Reloading an FHEG Gift Card
A gift card is reloaded when you add monetary value to an existing, already-activated gift card.
If the total value of the gift card is used during a transaction, the gift card remains active with a $0.00 balance. You can still use the gift card to reload funds, but it cannot be re-activated.
Important: To avoid declined gift card transactions, use only used (already activated) gift cards when reloading funds.
- On the Sell Item screen, select FHEG Gift Card.
The Gift Options screen displays.
- Press Reload. The GC Amount screen displays.
- Enter the gift card amount or select an amount and select Next/Enter. The Sell Gift Card screen displays.
- Enter the gift card number. The gift card number can be entered manually, by swiping the card on the PIN pad or by scanning the bar code. The Sell Item screen displays.
- To begin the payment process, select Tender.
After tendering the transaction is complete, the Activation screen displays. The gift card is reloaded.