Store Website Administration
All retail team members, including store management, leads, and field management must follow the Store Website Administration policy to maintain the following portions of the store website:
- Term Maintenance: Terms must be activated in Accelerator as soon as the first adoption is entered in CourseTracks to ensure course material data flow and visibility on the store site.
- Store Announcements: At least one store announcement must be posted on the store home page at all times.
- Store Hours: Store hours must be maintained and current on the store website.
Follow the direction in the supporting resources in the Ecommerce section to assist you in completing the store-level tasks to manage your website.
- See the Accelerator section for details on performing eFollett store administrative tasks, including:
- See the eFollett section for how the website operations.
- Review the What's New? topics for a summary of recent changes.
Contact the Follett Support Center to report any issues.
Connections Between School and Store Websites (.edu links)
The Follett store must partner with your school to ensure the campus store/bookstore is searchable on the school website.
- The school website should contain at least five functioning links that re-direct to the store website, per the guidelines.
- The school website should return store results for the entire list of recommended search terms entered into the school website search field.
- Store management must follow up monthly with the campus contact to add or fix these links.
- See Linking to the Bookstore from Your .Edu Site - Document for .edu link instructions.
- Direct any questions to ecommerceMarketing@follett.com.