Use the eFollett Fulfilled Orders Report to make better staffing decisions by tracking current eCommerce business and evaluating prior business. Understanding when your store experiences peak online order processing, both in-store and online, is key to scheduling the correct mix of staff you’ll need to meet SLA requirements .
- During rush, partner with your RM to decide if you need to make arrangements to process online orders prior to the store opening or after closing or on weekends, if needed.
- Consider the order fulfillment experience level of the manager on duty or lead on each shift.
- Adjust the staff schedule, as needed, based on identified trends to maximize efficiency.
- The dollar amount and units of eFollett fulfilled orders, grouped by department
- Textbook orders are labeled and subtotaled
- General merchandise orders are labeled and subtotaled
- Unit variances
- Percentage variances
- Total fulfilled orders
These totals are then compared to the same period of time last year.
- In eStore Portal, choose Daily Sales from the Financials menu.
- On the Daily Sales App screen, click efollett Fulfilled Orders.
- Select Store from the Rollup Type drop-down menu.
- Select your store from the Rollup Value drop-down.
- Click the Calendar icon and select the date for which you want to display information.
- or -
Type a date using the following format: mm/dd/yyyy
Note: You can scroll forward or backward through the calendar by clicking the arrow buttons on the calendar.
- Click Run.
- Pull down daily transactions, and sales information to respond to recent trends on the eFollett Fulfilled Order Report.
See example below.
- For comp stores, scroll through to review your weekly, monthly, and yearly stats to forecast upcoming sales growth.
Note: In addition to the sales and orders information collected from the eFollett Fulfilled Order Report, review the shipping metrics. Trends in this area could show a need for increased staffing in shipping and receiving to process shipments.
Look at the total number of orders filled during Rush for each day and by week to plan your labor to cover the periods of time your sales history shows an increase in online order volume.
Use this information to figure out the number of team members to schedule to fulfill eFollett orders, based on their availability and the estimated order volume.
Note: Keep in mind that that number listed for the total number of orders fulfilled on this date for the prior year only includes the number of orders that originated at your Store and doesn’t count any orders you fulfill for other locations.
Meeting your Service Level Agreement (SLA), your Store will ensure that they have provided a Hassle-Free Shopping Experience for all online customers.