AR Campus Card Fees
Use the A/R Campus Card Fee - Expenses Incurred But Not Yet Paid screen to account for campus card fees that have not been paid.
- In eStore Portal from the main menu, select End of Year EOY.
- Click the AR Campus Card Fees link.
The Campus Card Fee - Expenses Incurred But Not Yet Paid screen is displayed. View field definitions.
|Major Account #||Major account number assigned to the account in CARP.|
Select the correct option about tendering for the major account. Options are:
|Select Rate Type|
Select the rate type option. Options are:
|Rate %||Type the rate of the fee as a percentage. You can enter a decimal point and one digit.|
|$ Flat Rate Per Year||Type the dollar amount of any flat rate per year.|
|Fee Paid to School|
Select the option that describes how the fee is paid to the school. Options are:
|Total Fee $ Incurred But Not Yet Paid to the University at 3/31||Type the dollar amount of campus card fees incurred but not paid to the school by 3/31.|
|Comments||Enter additional comments about campus card fees if needed.|
- At the Does your store accept campus card? prompt, select No or Yes in the drop down list.
- Complete the campus card information grid for each campus card major account.
- When complete, click the Submit button.