Use the Expenses Not Processed report to enter unpaid expenses that meet all three of the following criteria:
- Has been incurred
- Has not yet been paid
- Bill has not been mailed to Accounting as of April 1st
The unpaid expenses should not be limited to only those incurred in March. However, if you are billed monthly, you should only have to estimate the expenses for March. For certain categories, you may need to get an estimate from the school's Accounting Department.
- Unused postage
- Loose stamps
- Stamp books
- Unused balance on postage meter
- Contract payroll
The following are special circumstances for unpaid expenses:
- Merchandise Purchased from the School for Resale: Do not include merchandise that you purchased from the school for resale. Include that merchandise in Accountability for your store.
- No Expense for a Category: If no unpaid expenses exist for a category, click No Data To Enter.
- Miscellaneous Expense Category: If you enter an expense in the Miscellaneous field, write a description of the expense in the Comment field below it.
- Make sure the Expenses Not Processed page is displayed in EOY.
- Click the field where you want to enter an expense.
- Enter the dollar amount of the expense including the decimal point.
If no expenses need to be reported, click No Data To Enter.
- Press Tab.
- Enter comments if needed.
- Click Add/Update.