You can set the store hours for a date range of your choosing. After store hours have been set for the date range, you can enter hours for specific days.
- On the eStore Portal main menu, select: Administrative eStore Database.
- Click the Store Hours link near the top of the main screen.
- Click the Set Store Hours for Date Range button.
- Click the calendar icon next to the Beginning Date field and choose the desired start date.
Note: Scroll forward or backward through the months by clicking the [<] and [>] buttons. You can scroll forward through the years by clicking the [<<] and [>>] buttons.
- Click the calendar icon next to the Ending Date field and choose the desired end date.
- On the Weekly Calendar screen, click the day of the week for which to set hours.
- Refer to the following table:
Your store is closed on the chosen day
The word Closed appears in the calendar.
Your store is open on the chosen day
The Add Store Hours screen expands displaying the times you just set.
- If you want to edit the time you just set, click the edit link next to the time and make your changes.
- To enter an additional set of hours for that day, repeat steps 6-7.
Note: You must set hours for Sunday through Saturday to save the times you have set up.
- or -
Click Save to return to the Weekly Calendar screen.
The Weekly Calendar screen appears with the times you just designated on the calendar.
- Repeat steps 5-8 for every day of the week.
- When each day has been set, click the Apply to User Defined Date Range button. The following message appears:
- Click OK to confirm.
WARNING: All store hours information within the range of…will be replaced with the weekly calendar data. Are you sure you want to continue?
Weekly store open and close times are applied to every week within the date range.