- From the Current Fixed Assets screen, in the Type field, click the drop-down arrow and select the type of fixed assets you want to export.
The fixed assets appear.
- Click Print.
The Crystal Reports Viewer appears.
- Click the Export icon at the top of the page.
The Export Options screen appears.
- Click the drop-down arrow next to the Formats option to select where to export the data. You can export any report in one of the following formats:
- Crystal Reports (RPT)—This format requires a local copy of the Crystal Reports viewer application that FHEG does not support. Do not use this format when exporting reports.
- Acrobat Format (PDF)—This format requires Acrobat Reader. This free reader is widely available.
- MS Word—Microsoft Word 97 or newer is required to open this format.
- MS Excel 97-2000—Microsoft Excel 97 or newer is required to open this format.
- MS Excel 97-2000 (Data only)—This format exports only the data (no row or column names) in Microsoft Excel 97 or newer.
- Rich Text Format (RTF)—This format is created and opened with MS Word.
- Click Save.
The Save As screen appears.
- In the Save in field, click the drop-down arrow and choose where to save the report.
- In the File Name field, name the file.
Note: The File Name field defaults to FixedAssetReporting every time this data is exported. To avoid overwriting a previously saved version, make the file name unique. (e.g., use today’s date)
- Click Save.
- On the Download Complete screen, click Close.