Reports can be exported to other applications in any of the following formats:
- Acrobat Format (PDF)—This format requires Acrobat Reader. This free reader is widely available.
- Microsoft Excel 97-2000 (XLS)—Microsoft Excel 97 or newer is required to open this format.
- Microsoft Excel 97-2000 - Data Only (XLS)—This format exports only the data (no row or column names) in Microsoft Excel 97 or newer.
- Microsoft Word (RTF)—Microsoft Word 97 or newer is required to open this format.
- Microsoft Word - Editable (RTF)—Microsoft Word 97 or newer is required to open this format.
- Rich Text Format (RTF)—This format can be opened with many different text editors including, but not limited to, MS Word, Wordpad/Notepad, and Word Perfect.
Note: The Crystal Reports (RPT) format that appears in this list requires a local copy of the Crystal Reports Viewer application that FHEG does not support. Do not use this format when exporting reports.
- From the Crystal Reports screen, click the Export icon.
The ExportOptions screen appears.
- Select the format from the File Format drop-down list.
- Choose a Page Range option.
- Click OK.
The File Download dialog box appears.
- Select Open to display the report on your screen (you can always save it later), or Save to save a copy to disk.
Note: If you selected Save you will be prompted to enter a file name and location.
- If you selected Open the appropriate application generates a file and displays it on your screen. See the application's online help for details on saving and printing the report.
- or -
If you selected Save, the application generates a file and stores it in the location you chose.