- Click the drop-down arrow in the Status column and choose a status. View Field Definitions.
|Returns you to the Report Selection screen where you can choose another report type.|
|Export||Generates an Microsoft Excel™ version of the report. Follow the onscreen instructions to save the report.|
Takes you to the AP Purchases Explanations screen where you can find the definitions of each of the codes in the following code groups:
|Corrections Deadlines||Takes you to the Inventory Accounting Purchase Analysis page on The Quad where you can view the deadline table, as well as access other documents such as the PA Corrections Worksheet.|
|Inv. Acctng Contact Info||This link opens a list of Inventory Staff Accountants and their contact information.|
|Corrections Sheet||This link opens the Purchase Analysis Corrections Worksheet. Follow the steps on the Instructions tab to properly complete this worksheet.|
|Shrink Busting||This link takes you the eStore Portal Shrink Busting page. See the online help for the Shrink Busting application for further instructions.|
Select one of the following Margin Types from the list:
|Month End Date|
Type the date in the Month End Date field using the following format: mm/dd/yy.
You can also click the calendar icon and choose the desired date.
Note: You can scroll forward or backward through the months by clicking the arrow button on either side of the calendar.
You can sort the data records by one or more of the following criteria:
This area of the screen is the actual report. Items will be listed according to the order you chose in the Sort By fields. The following field is editable in the report:
Invoice #— When you click this link the Comments screen appears. See Adding a Comment for more information.
- N - Not Resolved—Unresolved or pending suspected margin items.
- O - OK—All suspected margin items that have been identified as acceptable.
- F - Fixed—The margin is fixed outside of Purchase Analysis. (i.e., The PA correction was submitted, processed, and listed in the PA Correction Report.)
- In the Status has been changed successfully dialog box, click OK.