This screen shows any unpaid receivers where the vendor number is 777777. In order to pay the vendor, the vendor number must be corrected. If the screen is empty, you do not have any vendor 777777 receivers in Not Reviewed status.
Only Not Reviewed status records are displayed. Entries can be modified as follows:
- OK—Selecting this status requires an entry in the Comments field. When Submit is pressed the record is updated, the screen refreshes, and the changed entry is removed from the list.
- Adjustment Requested—Selecting this status requires an entry in the Comments field. The Inventory Adjustment Request screen displays in a new window where you can make the adjustment. When all changed records have been processed, the screen is refreshed and the changed entry is removed from the list.
The following Reason Codes are available on the Inventory Adjustment Request screen. All active fields on this screen can be modified. The modify options change, depending on the Reason Code selected:
- Delete (Duplicate) Receivers
- Incorrect Retail
- Incorrect Cost
- Incorrect Quantity
- Incorrect Vendor
- Change to Consignment
- Change to Prepaid
- PO Too Old to Adjust (Win/DSS only)
- Missing Receiver from RNP
When you are finished making adjustments on this screen, click the appropriate navigation button for what you want to do next.