This screen shows out of margin unpaid receivers found on the Receivers Not Paid report. An item is considered out of margin when its margin is not within the range for the department to which that item is charged. Verify that the retail and cost were correctly entered in CourseTracks or WinDSS. If the screen is empty, you do not have any out of margin receivers in Not Reviewed status.
This report is updated daily. The receivers are charged to the store’s inventory. Once A/P pays the receiver, the receiver will no longer be listed on the RNP report. Paid receivers are listed on the Purchase Analysis report.
Only Not Reviewed status records are displayed. Entries can be modified as follows:
- OK—Selecting this status requires an entry in the Comments field. When Submit is pressed the record is updated and the screen is refreshed and the changed entry is removed from the list.
- Adjustment Requested—Selecting this status requires an entry in the Comments field. The Inventory Adjustment Request screen displays in a new window where you can make the adjustment. When all changed records have been processed the screen is refreshed and the changed entry is removed from the list.
The following Reason Codes are available on the Inventory Adjustment Request screen. All non-greyed out fields on this screen can be modified. The modify options change, depending on the Reason Code selected:
- Delete (Duplicate) Receivers
- Incorrect Retail
- Incorrect Cost
- Incorrect Quantity
- Incorrect Vendor
- Change to Consignment
- Change to Prepaid
- PO Too Old to Adjust (Win/DSS only)
- Missing Receiver from RNP
When you are finished making adjustments on this screen, click the appropriate navigation button for what you want to do next.