How to Use this Section
The Follett ACCESS section of TIP (Training - Information - Processes) is organized to support someone new to the Follett ACCESS process or provide quick access to processes and information based on topic. The first time that you review this section, read the content in its entirety for complete understanding. Use as a reference going forward as a reminder of key tasks to complete.
New to Follett ACCESS?
- Start with Getting Started with Follett ACCESS.
- Move to Store Setup to focus on implementing Follett ACCESS on your campus.
Existing Follett ACCESS store?
- Access each topic, as needed.
- Follow the Store Setup each term.
- Use the Contents pane to view individual topics within each section.
- Click the hyperlinks within topics to quickly access supporting information or other documents.
- Ensure you have your browser set at 100% for optimal viewing.