To automatically print the .pdf report or receiver, you must allow popups on your computer. Follow the steps below to allow popups.
Allow Popups on Your Computer Using Google Chrome
1. In the top-right corner of Chrome, select the Chrome setting icon .
2. Select Settings.
3. Select Show advanced settings near the bottom of the screen.
4. Under Privacy, select the Content settings button.
5. Make sure that this button is selected: Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended).
6. On the Content settings window Pop-ups section, select the Manage exceptions... button.
7. Under Hostname pattern, type : [*.]mms:8029
8. Under Behavior, make sure it reads Allow.
9. Select Done.
10. Repeat steps 5-9, but type this for the exception: [*.]mms
Allow Popups on Your Computer Using Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet Explorer, in the top-right corner of IE, select the IE settings icon.
2. Select Internet Options.
3. Select the Privacy tab.
4. Under Pop-up Blocker, select Settings.
5. In the Address of website to allow, type: [*.]mms:8029
6. Click Add.
7. Repeat steps 5-6 but type this: [*.]mms
8. Click Close.
9. Click Ok.