- In the Entity field, on the Portal Reports/Downloads screen, select the level of report you wish to view. For a list of available entities click here.
- In the Entity Value field, select the appropriate option. For a list of available Entity Values click here.
- In the Report Type field, select the report that you want to view.
If you want to view a list of all the available reports, choose ALL.
- In the Loaded Since field, enter the date to view the list of reports that have been made available on the portal since that date.
Note: This is an optional field that can be left blank to display all available reports regardless of date.
- To view the reports, click Run.
A list of reports is displayed in the lower portion of the Portal Reports/Downloads screen.
- Select the report or reports that you want to download by placing a checkmark in the appropriate checkbox.
- Click Download/Open.
The File Download window appears.
- To download the report, click Save.
The Save As window appears.
- If you want to change the location where the file will be saved, use the down arrow in the Save in field to browse for the location you want.
- If you want a different name for the report file, type a new name in the File name field.
- Click Save.
The system begins the download and the File Download window appears. The download is complete when the File Download window is no longer displayed.
- Close any windows that remain open.
- If the Download Complete message window is displayed, click OK to close it.