You can view a portal report without downloading or printing the report.
- In the Entity field, on the Portal Reports/Downloads screen select the level of report you wish to view. For a list of available entities click here.
- In the Entity Value field, select the appropriate option. For a list of available Entity Values click here.
- In the Report Type field, select the report that you want to view.
If you want to view a list of all the available reports, choose ALL.
- In the Loaded Since field, enter the date to view the list of reports that have been made available on the portal since that date.
Note: This is an optional field that can be left blank to display all available reports regardless of date.
- To view the reports, click Run.
A list of reports is displayed in the lower portion of the Portal Reports/Downloads screen.
- Select the report or reports that you want to view by placing a checkmark in the appropriate checkbox.
- Click Download/Open.
The File/Download window appears.
- To view the report, click Open.
Depending upon the report, it is displayed in either a PDF format (Adobe Acrobat Reader) or in a Microsoft Excel© spreadsheet.
- When you are done viewing the report, close the application where the report was opened.
- If the Download Complete message window appears, click OK to close it.