SODA Zero Pick Report
This is a standard report that runs at night for each store. When complete, the report is posted on eStore Portal in Excel format. The report lists all SKUs that were Zero picked that day.
The report also lists:
- The current MMS available quantity (on-hand minus allocated)
- The number of zero picks over the last 7 days, sorted by department hierarchy
To view the report:
- Access eStore Portal
- Select Administrative ► Portal Reports
- Select SODA Zero Pick Report from the Report Type dropdown.
- View or Download the report.
This report shows the Department, Sub Department, Class, and Sub-Class. It also displays the SKU and Item Description. It’s essential to look at the 4 fields to the right.
- Available QTY:The quantity on hand after allocations.
- Allocated QTY Indicates the amount earmarked for fulfillment (or eFollett orders that are pending).
- On Hand QTY is the number you have on hand in your store
- Zero Picks over 7 Days: How many times someone in your store has zero picked a particular item. When you see a number greater than 1, that is your cue that action needs to take place. The inventory needs to be validated and updated in the system.
Note: A zero pick can set the on hand inventory at your store to 0 until the next update from MMS. That update could be minutes or several hours later. Once you zero pick, you always should take the time to get the inventory corrected. Correcting inventory is especially critical because the item could keep sourcing back to you. Don’t waste your store labor and fix inventory issues daily.
When to Review the Report
Review the report:
- During Rush - daily.
- During non-peak times - weekly.
How to Use the Report
Use the report to:
- Investigate SKUs (report can be sorted to prioritize the largest variances first). If you are out of stock and are still receiving orders, perform an inventory adjustment to correct the on hand inventory.
- Correct inventory issues with the appropriate inventory adjustment request (CT, MMS or eStore Portal).
- Determine if there is a training issue and team members are zero picking in error.