An order exception will occur when a customer orders with an invalid SKU that is posted on your store’s eFollett site. You can figure out which SKU is invalid by looking for the order in the Web Order Exceptions screen in SODA. The invalid SKU number is indicated along with the error code, for example: SOD8312 SKU######### Sub-Department is invalid.
|If you see the error code...||It means part of the Order Detail is invalid in MMS|
|SOD8307||Actual Style Vendor|
|SOD8309||Actual Style Number|
- Use MMS to look for the correct SKU for the item you need to replace.
- In SODA, cancel the line item with the invalid SKU and replace it with the correct item SKU. Tell me how...
- From the SODA main menu, select Web Order Exceptions.
- Highlight the order exception with the invalid SKU exception code and click Edit Order.
- From the toolbar at the top of the screen, select OptionsCancel.
- Highlight the line to cancel and click Accept Selections.
- To add the correct SKU, type the correct SKU for the item in the Item field and press Tab.
- Type the order quantity in the Order Qty field and press Tab.
- Click Accept at the top of the screen.
- Contact the Follett Support Center and submit a request to Website Support to have the invalid SKU removed from your store's website.
Return to Process Order Exceptions