You can cancel an order only if the Order Status is: D (Suspended) B (Backordered), K (Invoice Backordered) or 4 (Allocated). If you want to cancel individual items on order, refer to Cancel One or More Items on an Order.
- From the SODA main menu, select Sales
- In the Order
Number field, type the SODA order number of the order you want
to cancel and click Find.
- If you do not know the order number, search for the order.
- In the Order Number field, click Search.
- Type your search criteria in the appropriate fields and click Find.
Note: Enter something in at least one of the three fields.
- Select the appropriate entry from the list and click Select.
- Click the SODA order line in the list and click Select.
Note: If there are too many orders, and you need to narrow it down by date or status, complete the search fields as needed to find the SODA order.
- In the Reason Code field, select a reason code.
Click inside the Reason Code field and then click Search to find a code.
Choose a code and click Select.
- Two options display to finalize your change: Cancel Order or Continue Process.
- If you decide not to cancel the order, click Cancel request to return to the main SODA menu.
- If you click Continue Process, the order is cancelled.
Note: This CANNOT be undone.
The SODA Order Cancellation screen displays.