Use the Inventory Adjustment Request option to:
- Submit requests for various types of inventory adjustments to Inventory Control. View types of inventory adjustments you can make.
- View the status of adjustment requests.
- In the Value field, accept the store name.
Select another store.
- In the Do you want to: field, select Create a New Request. Go to step 3.
Select Review Submitted Request Status. Go to View the Status of Adjustments.
Select Resubmit Denied Request. View steps.
- Select the type of adjustment you want to request. View Definitions.
Adjust on hands for packaged item SKUs
Adjust an item coded to the wrong department
Correct a markup or markdown
Adjust an incorrect amount reported for OTC
Adjust a count after completing physical inventory
Physical Inventory Count Adjustment
Note: Do not select this option to correct negative on hands. Use Daily Inventory Maintenance Adjustment to correct negative on hands.
Change a Receiver or RTV/Chargeback to be included in inventory before or after inventory day
Physical Inventory Shipping or Receiving Cut-Off Adjustment
Correct a receiver that cannot be corrected in CourseTracks or Win/DSS
Adjust a return of a return for Departments 3-8
Return of Return
Note: Do not select this option to adjust a return of a return for Departments 1 or 2. Perform the adjustment in CourseTracks.
Correct a shipment that cannot be adjusted in CourseTracks or Win/DSS
PA Corrections Adjustment
Adjust on hand for a SKU that cannot be adjusted in CourseTracks or Win/DSS
SKU On Hand Adjustment