Tendering with A/R
A/R includes Campus Cards and House Charge Accounts.
- Enter all the items in the transaction.
- Select Tender.
The Tender Options screen displays.
Note: If the first tender is A/R and tax exempt is selected, the second tender can be any tender including a taxable A/R account. Whenever partial tender is done for a transaction, and non-A/R tender is selected first, the A/R tender is not allowed.
- Enter the amount being tendered and select A/R.
- Enter the ID Type and Student ID/Last Name to search for the A/R account.
A list of accounts displays.
- Select the A/R account to charge.
If a PO type account is selected, a screen displays prompting you to enter the PO number. After entering the ID Type and Student ID/Last Name information, the PO Number screen displays with an optional PO Number field.
Note: The screen displays for all accounts flagged as a PO major account type in CARP. The PO number collected in CORE POS is sent to CARP.
- Select Next.
- Have the customer e-sign and select Done.
The Verify Signature screen displays.
- Select Yes to complete the transaction.