Stores can add an asset to the list if it is currently not on the list. Only assets owned by Follett are included in this audit.
Do not add assets owned by the college.In addition, do not add the followingcomputer components:
Please provide as much detail as possible when using this feature. For assets you have received, please include the store number of where they came from, if known.
If an asset is on the list, but the Description or Serial Number is incorrect, stores should mark the asset as NS and add the asset with the correct description to the list.
- From the Current Fixed Assets screen, in the Type field, click the drop-down arrow and select ALL.
- Verify the asset you want to add is not on the list by using the in-screen scrollbar to scroll to the bottom of the list and the page numbers on the bottom of the screen to view the next page of assets.
- If the asset is not listed, click Add.
The Add Asset page appears.
- In the Description field, type a description of the asset.
- In the Serial Number field, provide the serial number of the asset.
- In the Store Comment field, type any applicable notes regarding this asset. (e.g., where it came from or what it is replacing.)
Note: All computer equipment has a serial number. If the asset you are adding is not computer equipment and does not have a serial number, provide a model number or some other individual distinguishing characteristic.
- Click Add.
- Repeat steps 4-7 for each asset you are adding.
- Click Cancel to exit the Add Asset page.
- Click Save.