The Crystal Reports toolbar contains the following icons, in order, from left to right:
|Export Button||Reports can be exported to other applications. For detailed information on exporting, see Exporting a Report.|
|Print Report||This button starts the Crystal Reports print process. For information on how to print, see Printing a Report.|
|Show/Hide Group Tree||On some reports an expandable tree is available for drilling down on particular details of the main report. Clicking this button shows or hides this tree.|
|Navigation Buttons||The Navigation buttons allow you to page, backwards and forwards, through multi-page reports. The page numbers show you what page you are viewing using an n of n (1 of 4, 2 of 4 etc.) format.|
|Page Numbers||The page numbers show you what page you are viewing using an n of n (1 of 4, 2 of 4 etc.) format. You can also navigate to a page by typing in the page number and pressing Enter on your keyboard.|
|Report List||This drop-down list shows the name of the main report, as well as any sub-reports that may be available (not all reports will have sub-reports). Select the report you want from the list.|
|Sizing Button||This button lets you change the display size of the report. Select a percent value from the list, and the report will be displayed at that value.|
The following additional options are available for your use on some of the reports:
- Blue Text—Words, phrases, or symbols in blue indicate a link to more detailed information.
- Red Text—This indicates a comment that is awaiting a response.
- Navy Text—This indicates that a comment has been attached to a line item but that no response is required.
- Clickable links—As you move your mouse around on the screen, the pointer may change into the shape of a hand with a pointing finger. When this occurs you can obtain more information about a particular item by clicking the item.
Commenting is only available for Stores on the following two reports:
- Month to Date (MTD) Income Statement (Financial Reports module)
- Year to Date (YTD) Income Statement (Financial Reports module)