Comments can be easily added to an invoice or a Journal Entry Number, but once they are added, they cannot be removed. Comments will be a part of the permanent purchase analysis for the store. Before typing a comment, make sure that it is appropriate to the situation and is worded in a business-like tone.
- Click the Invoice #.
The Comment screen appears.
- Enter your comments and choose one of the following:
- Add—This option attaches the comments to the item. A column is added to the report with a "C" in the field, indicating that a comment exists on this invoice. To view the comment, click the Invoice #.
- Email—A mail window opens. Enter the recipient's address and click Send.
- Clear—Erases any text in the comment field.
- Return to Detail Screen—This closes the Comment screen without saving your work and returns you to the Report Detail screen.