This screen shows any unpaid receivers where there is another receiver from the same vendor, for the same retail and cost. Verify that this is either a separate shipment, or the same shipment that was entered twice in CourseTracks or MMS. If the screen is empty, you do not have any duplicate receivers in Not Reviewed status.
Only Not Reviewed status records are displayed. Entries can be modified as follows:
- OK—Selecting this status requires an entry in the Comments field. When Submit is pressed the record is updated and the screen is refreshed and the changed entry is removed from the list.
- Adjustment Requested—Selecting this status requires an entry in the Comments field. The Inventory Adjustment Request screen displays in a new window where you can make the adjustment. When all changed records have been processed the screen is refreshed and the changed entry is removed from the list.
The following Reason Codes are available on the Inventory Adjustment Request screen. All non-greyed out fields on this screen can be modified. The modify options change, depending on the Reason Code selected:
- Delete (Duplicate) Receivers
- Incorrect Retail
- Incorrect Cost
- Incorrect Quantity
- Incorrect Vendor
- Change to Consignment
- Change to Prepaid
- PO Too Old to Adjust (No longer available.)
- Missing Receiver from RNP
When you are finished making adjustments on this screen, click the appropriate navigation button for what you want to do next.