Voiding Buyback Checks
Stores have the option of voiding their buyback checks for one of the following reasons:
- Excess buyback funds
- Check lost or missing
- Wrong payee on check
- Damaged check
- Select Financials Store Fund Requests from the Main Menu.
The REQUEST FOR ADDITIONAL STORE FUNDS screen appears.
- Select Voiding Buyback Checks from the links at the top of the page.
The REQUEST TO VOID BUYBACK CHECK/S screen appears.
- If you are responsible for more than one store, select the store from the list.
- Enter a From Date and a To Date.
- Click Run.
The check information is displayed in a grid format. View field definitions.
|Check #||The number of the check|
|Check Date||The date the check was issued.|
|Check Amount||The money amount of the check|
|Check Status||Indicates whether the check is Open or Closed.|
|Void||Select this radio button if you want to void the check.|
|No Action||Select this radio button to take no action on the check.|
|Reason for void|
Select one of the following options:
- Select the Void radio button.
- Click Submit.
- A series of popup screens appear. Do the following:
At the, Are you sure you want to submit a request to void the following check? prompt, click OK to continue with the check voiding.
Click Cancel. The, Are you sure you want to cancel this request prompt appears. On this popup:
- Click OK to cancel the request
Click Cancel to proceed with the void request.
- A validation process is performed. One of the following occurs:
- If there is a match, the request is accepted. No pop-up message appears. Continue with step 10.
- If there is no match, the process is terminated after a popup screen appears that states:
Check #XXXXXXX is not a buyback check issued through the Buyback Fund Request. Please contact A/P.
- Once the request to void is submitted, an automated e-mail is generated to the store’s Regional Manager (store is copied).