- From the main menu, select Local Purchase Orders (LPO).
- Select Create LPO.
- Type the Vendor Number
Select the Vendor Number field, and select Vendor Search.
To search by Vendor Number or Vendor Name see the chart below:
|Search by Vendor Number||Select the Position to Vendor field and type the partial or full Vendor Number.|
|Search for Name||Select the Search for Name field and type the partial or full name.|
Select the Vendor from the list and select Accept.
- Enter the Expected Date (optional).
- Enter the Cancel Date (optional).
Note: Once a week, LPOs are automatically closed thirty days after the Cancel Date. Click Close PO to close the PO immediately.
- Type Freight Cost or PO Notes (optional).
- Select Accept.
- Type the SKU number and press Enter.
Place the cursor in the SKU field and select SKU Lookup. Select the SKU from the list and select Select.
- Type the description.
- In the Order field, type the quantity you are ordering.
- In the Cost field, type the cost per item.
- In the Retail field, type the retail price per item.
- Press Enter on your keyboard.
- Review the information at the top of the screen. View field definitions.
Purchase orders can have one of the following statuses:
|Type||LPO = Local Purchase Order|
|PO#||Your store number combined with the local transaction number.|
|PO Date||The date the PO is created. This defaults to the system date, which is the current date.|
|Total Qty||The number of SKUs entered on the local PO.|
|Total Cost||The total calculated cost.|
|Total Retail||The total calculated retail.|
|Total Margin %||The total margin calculated for departments 3, 4 and 7.|
- The vendor cannot be modified after the LPO is released.
- All other fields can be entered or modified until the LPO is in Closed status.
Note: Click Acceptto save any changes.
- Select Release PO.
- Select Release PO at the prompt.
- To print the Purchase Order, select the Printer icon when the PO appears.
You must allow popups on your computer for the reports to display for printing. Click here for directions on allowing popups.