Click the View/Adjust Receiver button to display the PO Receiving Adjustment Detail screen for the selected receiver. The details of the receiver display.
- Click the Back button to return to the previous screen.
- Click the Search button to search for a specific SKU, ISBN/UPC, or Description.
To make an adjustment to the selected receiver, you can adjust the quantity to an existing item listed or add an item (SKU).
Note: No adjustments can be made after 180 days.
- Enter a number in the Adj Qty column to change the quantity received.
- A positive number increases the quantity received.
- A negative number decreases the quantity received.
Note: You can enter the - sign before or after the number, -5 or 5-.
- Click Reason Code to enter a reason for the adjustment.
- Click SKU Lookup to search and select a new SKU to add to the receiver.
- Click Receiver Notes to add notes to the receiving adjustment.
- Click Accept Adjustments to process the entered adjustments.
You are then returned to the previous screen.
For LPOs, enter a description, retail and cost to further the item under the category SKU.