- Discounts can be added only during the picking confirmation process.
- Only team members with a SODA level security authorization are allowed to add discounts to an order.
- Access the SODA Picking Confirmation screen for the order you want. Tell me how...
- From the main menu, select Store Order Pick/Ship Confirm.
- Type the SODA order or web order number in the appropriate field at the top of the screen and click Find.
- Select the order line and click Select.
- Click Tax/Discount/Ship Charges.
- Then Add Discounts.
- Click the line item
Note: You can only apply a discount to one item at a time.
- In the Discount $ field, type a dollar amount discount, for example, 2.00 for $2.00 off.
In the Discount % field, type a percentage discount, for example, 10 for 10% off.
- Place the cursor in the Override
Reason field and click Search
- Select the reason for the override and click
- Click ValidateAccept.
Note: If there is more than one item on the order that requires a discount, you will need to repeat these steps for each item.
Return to Confirm the Picks for an Order