The customer should be given an opportunity to provide accurate information.
- If the customer gives you credit card information that is different from the original tender, refer to: Re-tender an Order with New Credit Card Information for additional steps.
- If the customer decides to refuse the order, use this procedure to cancel the order from the system. Do not use this procedure for time out errors (see: Process a Timeout Exception).
- Access the Sales Order Cancellation by Invoice screen. Tell me how...
- On the main menu, click Web Order Exceptions.
- Select an order that requires cancellation because of credit failure.
Click Cancel Credit Fail.
NOTE: If you receive an error message: MarketPlace or DSV orders cannot be canceled, see: When the payment is unsuccessful and you can't cancel because the order has a DSV item.
- From the toolbar at the top of the screen, select OptionsCancel Line. View field definitions.
The code number for the selection you chose from the Options list in the menu bar. Be sure the number appears in this field for each invoice you are canceling.
Order sequence number.
Not in use.
Stage of invoice processing.
System-generated line identifier.
(SKU) Item Identifier
Entry in this field is *INVOICE LEVEL*.
A description of the items.
Quantity of the line item that was ordered.
Quantity of the line item allocated to the order.
Quantity of the line item already shipped.
- Select *INVOICE LEVEL*.
- A Warning message displays at the bottom of the screen.
Click Go Back.
- Enter the SODA Order Number and press Enter an the keyboard.
- Click Cancel by Invoice to cancel the order.
Click Go Back to prevent canceling the order and return to the SODA Order Exceptions screen.
Return to: Process Order Exceptions