MMS - Inventory Management provides ticket printing functionality through both the PO Receiving menu and a specific On Demand Ticket Printing menu. In both cases, the functionality is similar.
- PO Receiving offers the convenience of printing directly after completing receiving.
- On Demand Ticket Printing offers flexibility, where you can create, view, edit, print and delete ticket batches. On Demand Ticket Printing also allows you to print tickets for planograms.
- Planogram tickets are automatically uploaded centrally by store. Each store receives only the planogram tickets for their store.
- A separate ticket batch is created for each category of tickets in the planogram, e.g., Salty Snacks 2FT, Bagged Candy 2FT.
Ticket Printing is now part of the MMS - Inventory Management main menu.
The Ticket Printing menu has two sub-menus:
- On Demand Ticket Printing
- Printer Configuration
Store Printer Configuration
See Ticket Printer Setup for complete details.
Out of Paper
Ensure your printers are loaded with labels, especially before printing large batches.
If the Zebra printer runs out of labels when printing, once the labels are reloaded, labels will print continuously where the batch left off. If a Cognitive printer runs out of labels when printing, it does not print the rest of the batch once reloaded.
MMS Session Printer Selection
Each user must also select a default printer at the beginning of each session. These steps establish the default printer for that session and make the ticket printing process more efficient. When printing tickets, MMS checks for the default printer for each user and session. If no default printer is found, you are directed to the Store Ticket Printer Configuration(s) menu to select a default printer.
To select the session printer:
- Select Ticket Printing from the MMS - Inventory Management main screen.
- Select Printer Configuration
The Store Ticket Printer Configuration(s) screen displays, listing the available printers for your workstation.
- Check the checkbox in the Sel column next to the printer name you want to set up as the default for that session.
- Select Select Printer.
- Select Back to exit the screen.