PO Receiving Overview
- Click Back to return to the previous screen.
Before proceeding, search and select the purchase order. You can perform the following actions for the selected PO.
- Click Accept Delivery to display the Accept PO Delivery screen.
- Click Receiving to display the PO Receiving Details screen.
- Click Receiving Details to display the PO Receiving Detail screen.
- Click Close PO to display the Close PO screen for the selected open purchase order.
Once the purchase order is fully received, from the PO Receiving screen, select the purchase order and click the Close PO button.
Note: Closed POs, LPOs, and NPRs display on the PO Receiving screen.
- All POs must be closed once they are fully received. A PO can be closed if 85% or more of each SKU has been received and no additional shipments are expected.
- If a purchase order is received and closed, but you find that an incorrect quantity was entered, you can adjust quantities on a closed purchase order to correct the inventory count.
- Click View PO to display the PO Inquiry screen.
- Click Print PO to generate a PDF report for the selected PO.
The report displays in a separate browser window.
- Click Void Accept Delivery to void the delivery for the selected PO. This feature is only valid for POs in Dock Checked In status, not yet detail received.