Create Term in CourseTracks
Setup Term and Pricing in SAM
After you setup the terms/nested terms in CourseTracks and create the major accounts in CARP, you must setup your terms/nested terms in SAM and apply the pricing.
CARP Account Setup: When setting up both the parent and nested terms in SAM, Charge and Collateral accounts are automatically set up in SAM. It is not necessary to create accounts manually in CARP.
- Apply the Charge and Collateral Accounts
- Tax Exemption
- Shipping Preferences
- Store Pickup
- Ship to Student
- Opt-Out Setup
- Activate Store as Opt-Out
- Activate Store as Opt-In (Opt-Back In)
- Hide Course Charge in Customer Portal
- Customize Customer Portal
- Setup Term/Nested as Opt-Out in SAM
- Course/Student Fee Application
- Course Charge Pricing
- Student Charge Pricing
Setup Sections and Adoptions in CourseTracks
□Setup sections for Follett Access (includED) (includes both includED term and nested includED term)
Do you have questions on a new program setup or term-over-term setup?
Contact your Follett Access operations manager, if you know who they are, or email the Access Operations team.