Exporting Campus Terms
The Export campus terms link lets you create a report of your store's campus terms for the present term or previous terms. You can then export the report into the file format you choose.
- On the eStore Portal main menu, select: Administrative eStore Database.
- In the Store Number field, type the store number that you want to view or edit.
- Click Submit.
- Click the Campus Terms link at the top of the screen.
- Click the Export campus terms link above the window that is displayed.
The Please enter a Rollup, Rollup value and Period you want to run window is displayed.
- Complete the fields on the window. View field definitions.
Choose the main type of information you want in the export file. Only the value(s) you have access to are displayed. Possible values are:
|Rollup Value||Choose the store, region or group whose information you want to include in the export file.|
|Period||Enter the first date of campus terms you want included. The report then includes all campus terms from that date to the current date.|
- Click Run.
The report is displayed in Crystal Reports.
- To save the report in a different format, click the icon in the upper left corner of the screen. See the icon circled in red in the screen image below.
- In the window that appears (see sample above), select the export file format you want.
- Select the page range to include in the export or select All to include all pages of the report.
- Click OK to create the export file.
- Click Save in the message bar that appears at the bottom of the screen to save the file.