Use the Sales Rung - Merchandise Not Received option to enter sales that have been rung but not received by the store or delivered to the customers by the end of the fiscal year.
- For example, Cap and Gown deposits, special orders, or other deposits that you rang as a “sale” and appear on the Daily Sales Accounting reports as a sale are sales that are rung but not received.
When you enter Sales Not Rung information, enter a total dollar amount for each type of sale in departments 1 through 7. You do not need to enter individual sales.
- For example, enter all special orders for Department 1 totaled together.
If you do not have any sales that fit this category, use the No Data to Enter option.
- Make sure the Sales Rung Merch Not Recv’d page is displayed in EOY.
- Click New Entry.
If you do not have any sales that fit this category, click No Data to Enter. You are done with this procedure.
- Complete the fields on the Sales Rung Merch Not Recv'd page. View field definitions.
Department # (1-7)
The number that identifies the department where the sale was rung.
The 50-character description of the sale.
The total dollar amount of the sale for this department and description.
No individual transaction may exceed $100,000.
If you do not type a decimal point, the system adds a decimal point and two zeros.
- Click Add.
- In the "Data has been added successfully!" dialogue box, click OK.
- Click the Return to Sales Run Summary button.