Tendering with a Gift Card
- To tender a transaction using a Gift Card, on the Tender Options screen, select Gift Card.
- Swipe the gift card or enter the gift card number manually. After the card is successfully swiped or the number is entered, the authorization proceeds.
- If the amount of the gift card is less than the amount on the transaction receipt, you are returned to the Tender Options screen to complete the tender.
- If the amount of the gift card is more than the amount of the purchase or is a partial tender, the gift card remaining balance is shown on the customer receipt.
- Select a receipt option.
The receipt prints. You are returned to the Sell Item screen.
Print and E-Mail Receipts
As an alternative to printing a receipt for a customer, a receipt can be sent to the customer by e-mail. An eReceipt can be created for sale and return transactions.
- To print a receipt, select Print. The receipt prints.
- To create an eReceipt, select Email. The eReceipt Email Address screen appears.
- Enter the e-mail address for the customer. Re-enter the e-mail address to confirm and select Enter.
- To both print and e-mail a receipt, select Print & E-mail.
The eReceipt E-mail Address screen displays.
- Enter the e-mail address for the customer, then re-enter the e-mail address to confirm. Select Enter.
The receipt is also printed. You are returned to the Sell Item screen.