- From main screen, select Payment Processing Apply Account Payments.
|Date||Date payment was made.|
Major Number/Major Name
Major account number and name.
|Customer Number/Customer Name||Reference number assigned to customer and the name of individual department or person responsible for payment.|
|Source||Where payment was made, e.g., LB = Lockbox, POS = Cash Register.|
|Payment #||Check number of the payment.|
|Payment Date||Date of the check used to make the payment.|
|Original Payment||Dollar amount of the check.|
|Applied Amount||Dollar amount of the check that was applied to the bill.|
|Unapplied Amount||Outstanding amount that has not been applied. Click the unapplied dollar amount to go to the Payment Application screen to apply the payment.|
|Applied and then unapplied payment.|
|Age||Number of days from today, the payment was received from the POS register or the bank.|
|Auto Bill||Currently, only used by one store.|
|Payment Adjustment Options|
Select an adjustment type:
- Locate the payment to move.
- Under Payment Adjustment Options, select Split Major/Correct Major.
- In the Major Number table, type the:
- or -
Click Find Major to search for the account. Tell me how...
- Select the major account from the drop down list.
Type the major account name in the open field next to the Find button and click Find.
- Double click the major account name.
- Type the Amount of the payment to move.
- To attach supporting documentation or records for reference, click Browse, and click the file(s) to attach.
- In the Comments section, click Add New and type any additional information pertaining to the payment.
- Click Save.
- Click OK.