To resubmit a denied request:
- Verify that your store number and name is displayed in the Value field.
If you are responsible for more than one store, the Value field is a list of all your stores. Select the appropriate one.
- In the Do you want to field, select Resubmit Denied Request.
- In the Request # field, enter the number.
- Click Run.
- On the Are you sure you want to resubmit this request? prompt, click OK.
The PA Corrections Adjustment screen appears. View Field Definitions.
|Use this form to make a retail adjustment after you have verified the invoice is listed on your Purchase Analysis.|
|Retail adjustments to invoices dated prior to your last Physical Inventory may have an impact on PYP.|
|Retail differences under $100.00 minimum will not be processed.|
Select a reason. The options are:
Department number associated with the item being adjusted.
The MMS or CourseTracks vendor code associated with the document you select in the Doc Type field.
|Correct Vendor #||Use this field to correct an incorrect vendor number.|
Type of document requiring the adjustment. The options are:
Invoice # / Transfer #
Identifying number on the document you selected in the Doc Type field.
Identifying date on the document you selected in the Doc Type field.
Batch # (Found on PA)
The receiver number.
The purchase order number.
Original CB Type
Correct CB Type
Original Extended Cost
Corrected Extended Cost $
Original Extended Retail $
Explanation or any other comment you want to make about this adjustment. (Required)
|Corrected Extended Retail$|
|Reason For Adjustment Comment||Enter any comments you might have here.|
Ext. Adjustment - Cost
Extended cost of the item after the adjustment is made. Calculated automatically.
Ext. Adjustment - Retail
Retail price of the item after the adjustment is made. Calculated automatically.
User ID of the person submitting this request. (View only)
Date and time the request is submitted. (View only)
Identification number for the adjustment request that is assigned by the system. (View only)
- If necessary, you can make adjustments to the values in these fields.
- Click Resubmit.
- On the Are you sure you want to resubmit this adjustment request? prompt, click OK.
- On the PA Corrections Adjustment Request has been resubmitted and saved prompt, click OK.
You are returned to the main adjustment request screen.