SODA Return Exceptions
E-Pay transactions (tendered originally in SODA)
- Split transactions - Provide refund on an FHEG gift card, instead of providing cash at register.
- Original debit and credit cards are not available - Provide FHEG gift card to customer in SODA—Refunds.
- A/R closed - Change the A/R major account return date in CARP to reprocess the refund transaction.
If A/R account can't be re-opened, use FHEG gift card in SODA—Refunds.
- New book changed to used book condition - Complete manual refund at register.
- If customer wants different form than original tender - refund to FHEG gift card in SODA—Refunds.
- Refund back to original gift card failure - Issue another FHEG gift card in SODA—Refunds.
- Rental return failures - Process rental refund transaction at POS.
Note: See Alternate Tender Options - FHEG Gift Card for help with completing a alternate tender refund to a FHEG gift card.
Non e-Pay transactions
- Process all refunds through the POS - follows POS rules since originally tendered in POS.