SKU Push Request
If a SKU is not available at your POS, submit a SKU Push Request to have the SKU added to your store.
Important: This process does not correct pricing issues. Continue to submit price adjustments through the normal process in The GM Customer Portal.
To create a SKU Push Request:
- Log into Operations Workbench.
Note: You can access Operations Workbench through eStore Portal u Operations, or directly through the Operations Workbench link.
- Select your store from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Operations tab, then select the SKU Push Request link.
The SKU Push Request screen displays.
- Enter the SKU you need pushed, then select Submit.
The SKU is automatically pushed to your store POS within 72 hours.
- If the SKU you entered was already pushed, a message displays.
- If the SKU you entered is not valid, a message displays.