Select an Associate to Review
All associates who have access to MMS/SODA are listed on the MMS/SODA Employee Search screen. MMS Security does not allow you to create new security access from the MMS/SODA application. If you want to grant access to an associate who does not current have access to MMS/SODA, please go to the Follett Support Center and access the SAR (System Access Request) forms page.
- In the Search Group field, select the group of the associate you are reviewing.
- In the Search Option field, select how you want to search for the associate.
- In the Search Value field, select the store, region # or department name.
If you selected Single User as the Search Group, type the associate's name in this format: Last Name, First Name.
- In the Search Results column, select the associate you want to review.
- Click the to copy the name to the Selected Users column.
- Repeat steps 1-5 for each associate you want to review.
Note: To deselect an associate, select the name in the right column and click the .
- Click Next and go to Approve or Deny Access to MMS/SODA.