All associates who have access to CourseTracks OSM are listed on the Select Associates Reporting to screen.
- On the first CourseTracks OSM User Access Review screen, click Next.
- In the Select Region/Dept drop down list, select your region or department.
- In the Select Associate(s) ReportingTo column, highlight the associate you want to review.
- To copy the name(s) to the Add to List column, click the right arrow button.
- Repeat steps 3-4 for each associate you want to add.
- See below for the next step.
|Continue with the review process|
The third CourseTracks OSM User Access Review screen appears with all the names you selected and the groups they have access to on CourseTracks OSM.
Continue to step 7.
|Save the list in the Add to List column||Click Save Work.|
|Deselect an associate||Hold down the CTRL key, highlight each name you want to deselect and click the left arrow.|
- Click the Approve or Deny checkbox for each group that is listed for the associate.
|Sort the list||Click the column heading.|
|Add associates to the list||Click Previous. Repeat steps 3-4.|
- To save your work, click Save Work.
- Click Previous if you would like to return to the previous page to review your associates’ access before submitting. Repeat steps 7-8.
Click Submit to finalize your review.
- Click OK on the message window.
The main CourseTracks OSM User Access Review screen appears. View field definitions.
|User ID||Associate's user ID.|
|Group||Identifies the group(s) the associate has authority to access.|
|Approve||Indicates the associate should continue to have access.|
|Deny||Indicates the associate should not longer have access.|
|Action||Identifies the reason for denying access to the group.|
|Store||Indicates the location of the associate.|
|Comments||Explanation entered for the action to deny access.|
|Last Updated||Indentifies the last date and time the associate's access was processed.|