Apple DEP Implementation
All Follett stores conducting institutional sales and processing Apple DEP will use CORE POS. Custom integration has been built into CORE POS and certified by Apple to automate the Apple DEP sales and enrollment process.
In preparation for going live on Apple DEP, be aware of the following tasks. Ensure you have completed those tasks for which you are responsible.
|Store Manager |
Review the Apple DEP topic, including step by step instructions and simulations.
Complete the Apple DEP test scenarios below to validate that you are ready for DEP enrollment.
|Note: National stores were previously certified under the same Sold-To/Ship-To and DEP Reseller ID. Therefore, national stores do not need to individually complete Apple DEP golden certification. However, you will be required to complete an Apple DEP sale and return test transaction as part of the initial configuration testing listed above.|
|Once the store certified by Apple, you are able to process institutional Apple DEP orders in CORE POS.|
- DO NOT perform any Apple DEP transaction on CORE POS until the Apple DEP certification is complete. A communication will be sent to each store regarding Apple DEP golden certification.
- If you see a DEP alert when scanning an Apple item, select No until the golden certification is approved for your store.
- Apple DEP Implementation Webinar Recording - Call #1 (25 minutes)
- Includes the Start of Day and End of Day Processes, and the Apple DEP process.
- Apple DEP Implementation Webinar Recording - Call #2 (25 minutes)
- Core POS Back Office functionality and how it impacts your business.
- Job Aids