Use this option to add inventory to a SKU. Any department's on hand quantities can be corrected by this method. Refer to the Inventory Adjustment Request Guide for additional details.
Increase the on hand quantity for a SKU in CourseTracks or MMS - Inventory Management. For example, use this option to request correction of receiving errors where you need to increase the on hand quantity. Decrease the on hand quantity for a SKU in CourseTracks or MMS - Inventory Management.
Note: Do not use this option to correct negative on hands. Use the Daily Inventory Maintenance Adjustment request option for those corrections.
- On the Inventory Adjustment Request selection page, select Create a New Request.
- In the Select Adjustment Type field, select: SKU On Hand Adjustment.
- At the prompt, verify your selection and click OK.
The SKU On Hand Adjustment Request window appears.
- Complete the fields in the window. View Field Definitions.
Department number associated with the item being adjusted.
SKU number of the item being adjusted.
Qty to Adjust (+)
Quantity to correct the error.
Reason for Adjustment
Explanation or any other comment you want to make about this adjustment. (Required)
User ID of the person submitting this request. (View only)
Date and time the request is submitted. (View only)
Identification number for the adjustment request that is assigned by the system. (View only)
- Click Submit.
- At the prompt, verify that you want to submit the request and click OK.
- At the prompt, click OK.
The Inventory Adjustment Request Status Screen appears.
- View information or select new parameters at the top of the page, and click Run.
Click Return to go back to the Inventory Adjustment Request selection page.