Use the Cash Order Request Form to order cash and coins for rush, buyback or other reasons.
- Store Managers enter the request on the Cash/Change Order Request screen.
- Regional Managers receive an email advising them to approve or deny the request(s).
- Once the cash/change order request is approved, it is sent to the Home Office for approval.
- When the Home Office approves the request, they call the bank and place the cash order request.
- The Home Office enters the confirmation number. The confirmation number appears on the Review All Cash Order Requests screen.
- The Store Manager receives a confirmation email with a confirmation number and delivery date.