- On the eStore Portal main menu, select: Administrative eStore Database.
- Select the Store Hours link.
- From the Yearly Calendar screen, click the down arrow next to the Month field.
- Click the month for which you would like to set an exception.
- Click on the day of the month for which you would like to set an exception.
- Refer to the following table:
Your store is closed on the selected day
The word Closed appears in the calendar.
Your store is open on the chosen day
The Add Hours button becomes the Update Hours button.
- Click the appropriate down arrows to change the Store Open time for that day.
- Click the appropriate down arrows to change your Store Close time for that day.
Note: If you are just trying to save a note, you still must click the Update Hours button.
- In the Notes text box, type the reason for this day’s exception.
- Click the Update Hours button.
- Click the Save button.
- Repeat steps 3-10 as appropriate.